2WAP

this is 4u my maheen:)

11 replies 111 views
When I see you I run out of words to say (oh oh) I wouldn't leave you 'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh) I see the guys tryna' holla Girl I don't wanna bother you 'Cause you're independent and you got my attention Can I be your baby father Girl I just wanna show you That I love what you are doin' hun I see you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you, yeah I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful So damn beautiful You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful Like the clouds you Drift me away, far away (yeah) And like the sun you Brighten my day, you brighten my day (yeah) I never wanna see you cry cry cry And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie I see you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you, yeah I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful So damn beautiful You're so beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful You're so beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful I see you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you (ohh yeah) I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful (so beautiful) So damn beautiful (so beautiful) You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful Where'd you come from you're outta this world To me (ohh ohh) You're a symbol of what every beautiful woman should be (oooh wee) (ohh ohh) I never wanna see you cry cry cry (don't cry) And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie (oh yeah) Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry (ohhhh) And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie (lieee) I see you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you (ooh yeah) I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful So damn beautiful You're so beautiful....

Log in or join to reply.