We'll i know its kinda late
i hope i didnt wake you
But what i got to say can't wait
i hope you understand
Cause everytime i tried to tell you
all the words just came out wrong
so i have to say i love you in a song
I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song
14 replies
150 views
Well i know its kinda strange
but everytime am near you
i just run out of things to say
i know you'd understand
cause everytime i tried to tell you
the words just came out wrong
so i'll have to say i love you in a song
Dedicated to all those who cant express their feelings. Just say it in a song 
I like it bluegirl 
uhm my sissy trueblue.. y0u are exactly right.
Really great
Really great
Great one
Very nice mz blue!
Go find a green
Yeah,it's a bit sweet to hear I LOVE YOU in a song.
goooood
9ice lines
tRuEbLuE: Dedicated to all those who cant express their feelings. Just say it in a song 
Good idea! now I'll it, whe my words will go wrong tRuEbLuE: Dedicated to all those who cant express their feelings. Just say it in a song 
Good idea! now I'll use it, when my words will go wrong.
quote=tRuEbLuE]Dedicated to all those who cant express their feelings. Just say it in a song