I want to know that in a vcd player when the CD rotates which is the motor that rotates it and what is the speed of the motor (in rpm) and can i use it for playing.
TECHNICAL QUESTION (Don't free post)
7 replies
167 views
I have a old vcd player and i opened it and when i putted a cd in it and switched the player on the cd started spinning at a high speed so can i remove the motor and use it. Is it worth removing it ?. Answers will be appreciated. But don't say "I can't help you or sorry lol" please help me
i can't help u. sorry lol
Rotate your eyes freely!
. You can count the rpm by marking with a sketch pen and of course u need a watch like Newton!
allexclusive: Rotate your eyes freely!
. You can count the rpm by marking with a sketch pen and of course u need a watch like Newton!
-goodpost2-Lmao! Where are you going to use it? And dont tell me you're going to make a chopper using it. The speed aint that speedy lol. Forget it if you are thinking of making something important. Get a new motor that best suits your project. 
I got it removed and it spins upto 2800 rpm. It has a number printed on it and i typed that number in google search and i got it. Thank you for your answers By the way i am in India and here you cannot get these motors easily
Akshay420: I got it removed and it spins upto 2800 rpm. It has a number printed on it and i typed that number in google search and i got it. Thank you for your answers By the way i am in India and here you cannot get these motors easily
where do you hail from in india?