2WAP

VAMPIRE OR WAREWOLF?

46 replies 551 views
If you are given the opportunity to become immortal, but to do so you must turn into a VAMPIRE (dracula) or a WAREWOLF, which one would you choose to be? and why? smiley VS smiley
#4
For immortality, i don't like to lose my position as an human being. I will prefer to die rather than tobe immortal on the price of becoming a warewolf or a vampire .
#8
StoRmLeSs: For immortality, i don't like to lose my position as an human being. I will prefer to die rather than tobe immortal on the price of becoming a warewolf or a vampire .
u tuk it serious baby. smiley
#20
Assigned_to_kill: I'm already a vampire.. I got a pair of real fangs since birth smiley
same here. . . I even tasted blood(though it woz by mistake). . So undoubtedly,i wud lurve 2bcme a vampire. .

Log in or join to reply.