Which is ur favourite game and ur favourite player
127 replies
477 views
I too love table tennis too and my favourite is nadal and federer
I lov football nd my fav is messi nd other more.
I like tennis.
But I don't know how to play it very well.
Football. Messi player 4 me
i love football and my favourite is ronaldingo
I love football my favs is lampard and messi.
I love car race and my favs are :gary p,green and spengler.
I LIKE CRICKET AND PLYAR SHAHD KHAN AFRIDI , SECOND YUSUF PATHAN , AND THIRD WASIM AKRAM.....
But I don't know how to play it very well.
I love football and my favourite player is torres
I av 3. Futbol,basketbol n lawn tennis. D playerz:owen hargreaves,duncan/iverson,federer respectively
I love rugby my fav player is backasel
Football, messi, nani and rooney
Mine is football,and i luv c.ronaldo
its cricket my fav is its god sachin tendulkar
I love football and my favourite player is Ronaldinho
I love cricket, and Shahid khan afridi is my fav
I lyk ChesS n my fav. player is Vishvanathan Anand (India)
4 futbol i lik dani alves,nd 4 tenis am givin it 2nadal d brazilian.
my is football and john terry