>>HACK
18 replies
220 views
I am on facebook but i dont have the software.
Try this site : www.bothersoft.com
Ankur0464: I really dont know. But my face book account has been hacked.
I had tried a lot to recover, but couldnt. Passwords has been changed, and i cant login even after trying hard. 
same wit meI know that hack it is called >FACEBOOK WACKER< this software allows you to hack apps installed on facebook ex.Your farmville
You can also change their password and e-mail account by sending them a wackerMAIL.Once they opened that mail,their pass info will send 2 your e-mail add
You can download this software at www.elitemehku.doodlekit.com or mediafire.com and search >killer_suit_30_FBW.exe
For more info about hacking visit >hack4fun.net
Hmmm sounds interesting
i'm on facebook and i have not been hacked and i don't have any problem.
im on facebook and ive seen a few probs and apps that wont load it mre seems as tho they r doing upgrades. once when they were doing that i cldnt access my account for about 4 days
hehehe. . . .
I really dont know
I don't know
Remember one thing you might succeed in doing this but its a crime.. You might get caught and charged for doing that
realy want 2 know
Please help me
Please help me,i needed help
hmmmmm