2WAP

BORN FOR YOU

11 replies 122 views
smileyToo many billion people Running around the planet What is the chance in heaven That you'd find your way to me Tell me what is this sweet sensation It's a miracle that's happened Though I searched for an explanation Only one thing it could be THAT I WAS BORN FOR YOUIT WAS WRITTEN IN THE STARSYES I WAS BORN FOR YOU AND THE CHOICE WAS NEVER OURS IT's AS IF THE POWERS OF THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRED TO MAKE YOU MINE AND TILL THE DAY I DIE,I BLESSED THE DAY THAT I WAS BORN FOR YOU
#1
Too many foolish people Trying to come between us None of them seems to matter When i look into your eyes Now I know why I belong here In your arms I found the answer Somehow nothing would seemed so wrong here If they'd only realized THAT I WAS FOR FOR YOU AND THAT YOU WERE BORN FOR ME AND IN THIS RANDOM WORLD THIS WAS CLEARLY MEANT TO BE WHAT WE HAVE THE WORLD COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND OR EVER TAKE AWAY AND TILL THE DAY I DIE,I BLESSED THE DAY THAT I WAS BORN FOR YOU. smiley
#9
Ankur0464: I always mind my own business- but its all started by you. So do follow yourself instead of advising others.smiley also dont worry about "who i am". But think about "what you are".. smiley
tank u>i.tak somting 4rom here and that is don't worry about who i'm but think about who u are smiley

Log in or join to reply.