Psychic Powers?
49 replies
627 views
Yes I believe such gift does exist. 
Yeah, i believe that there are still gifted pers0n who can see and prdict the future till n0w.
Yes, it is possible 
Such things dont exit
Such persons r crooks.
Why dont they see their future nd mayb try 2 change d bad ones.
Wrong forum.....Darkworld topic
They r like witch doctors.
They make other people rich while they remain poor.
I pity those dat patronize deceivers lik dis.
By d way, nice topic.
my friend is gifted. And i saw it. Its true.
Ya i believe
I'm telling your future to U now ... U will die. 
Some time it happens
Dondonald: Such persons r crooks.
Why dont they see their future nd mayb try 2 change d bad ones.
y do u see them as crooks?I dnt knw,maybe
Ya it happens with a few
Yes, it is possible
NO b/c God knows
I hv't met such pple yet
I think a lot of people have these gifts but don't believe in it I was in a writers site once they had paranormal groups and alot of ppl wrote about their spirit visits or you could even post up a paranormal happening and somebody would post and tell you what it meant