Do u like monkey?
33 replies
208 views
ancestors of u n me as per science
Do u believe in that cos i guess u ar not a scientist
I don't...
EngineerT: Do u believe in that cos i guess u ar not a scientist
do u believe that u have to take o2 and give out co2.I guess u r also not a scientistI like chimp or orangutan, they re cute and smart
I dont, coz they r so ugly nd greedy.

bad-apple: ancestors of u n me as per science
Maybe, a slight misunderstanding? The 'ancestors' are further back in evolution than both the monkeys and humans. But I can never tell the difference between the two, particularly when the human ones start their chattering. Ugly noise!Dondonald: I dont, coz they r so ugly nd greedy.

No, this topic is not about U. And self hatred is never a good thing.I like monkeys because they look cute to play with
I don,t like.
.
n0pe...
Somehow.
I av no course to dislike monkys.
No way.
They r 2 ugly
I hav nevr come in contact wit 1 so i cant judge from wat i've seen on the television
I like watchin a group of monkeys
I didn't like monkey. . .
I love money coz if u did not ave money noting 4 u
Monkeys are playful and fun to be with
No i dnt like