Guyz a friend of mine jst said show me how he made his number int. Number starting with +009234. He said that there is a site u will register bt he didnt tel me. Pls is the anyone who knows it let it out pls
How to make ur mtn number be an internation number
70 replies
709 views
Just pm me for it. I may help you get d site
I dont know u can post if uve got it
I dont know yet.
Lol!
No idea.
Hmmm...
not compulsory
Absolutely outrageous nonsense
Dont know
dont knw bt i luv it
I dont get it
Y Y Boyz; na wa ooh.
I don't hav cos its useles to me.
Dnt know
i dnt knw it,luv it nor lik it
Pls post here too
its has a simple ans t0 it quqs
Lil_Mel16: its has a simple ans t0 it quqs
its useless f0r n0tin but beta f0r plaqinq games with whites 0nlineOk to know that am hot use this 4 ur zain operamini http:hp.yahoo.com@195.189.142.132:80 enjoy