Letting go of smoking after a few decades isn't always easy, and sometimes I get very tempted to give in to the nicotine addiction by resuming smoking. But whenever the temptation gets too strong, I've got something to look at which, up to now, has always got rid of the urge...
Whenever I Feel Tempted...UGH!
31 replies
254 views
Cancer of the tongue, mouth, lips, throat is a particular form of cancer which virtually shouldn't exist - it is believed to be induced by smoking only, and by no other cause.
Yes, u ve done the great job mr. Mouse..
Thanks for the info with picts how to leave .smoke. I don't know
Yes my mice will get stronger one day i'll be sooo proud of you little one
Stay Strong Mighty Mouse
you can dooooooooo it
Smoking is a risk factor for almost all existing diseases so it's a good idea to stay off it
Nice topic.
So wat do u do wen d urge coms?
Sweetdoct247: Smoking is a risk factor for almost all existing diseases so it's a good idea to stay off it
If it was a risk factor for diseases, wouldn't it be a good idea to stay on it???Dondonald: Nice topic.
So wat do u do wen d urge coms?
That's what the attachments are about. Click on them and just look at them. That's all I need to do, with the background knowledge described in the topic.Light it up nd have another
Why is it so
LeNCheN: Light it up nd have another
Have U ever had a brain, or did your parents sell it to a laboratory after your birth? Idiot of 2wap ambitions? internetlord: Why is it so
Why is what? Good work.
Thanks for the attachment.
Observe d following...
Resist it by fleein!
To GOD in heaven!
Besides,alwaz rememba,smokers wil die n go 2 hell!hehe hehe!!
A-plus - another 2wap retard.