2WAP

vampires diary

24 replies 183 views
#7
Ya and diary is very important and vampire diary is good for vampires,on which day how much blood should be drank and which one should be killed by which way and for how many days there should not kill,all should be filledsmiley
#8
Well the vampire diary is for the vampire, i think we are all still kinda lost here smiley its not bad to write in your own lil diary, but that is still not a vampire diary smiley
#12
Laketempest: Well the vampire diary is for the vampire, i think we are all still kinda lost here smiley its not bad to write in your own lil diary, but that is still not a vampire diary smiley
smiley Oh, I don't agree smiley U don't know how many people here are vampires, Oh, I don't want to mention any names now, but look at another example, people think I'm human only coz I can reed and rite, ah, I mean, read and write, but anyway, what I want to say is, ... ... ... Oh, fuck, now I've forgotten.

Log in or join to reply.