ReChArGe CaRdS
34 replies
538 views
Here go 2 dis site nd validate some used mtn card
mtncard.wap.sh/MTN.html NOTICE:- some might not work but just keep trying many people are loading now
If u have d software and dont have d password just email me @endy9ice@yahoo.com am puting my email here because of some mtn spies
I've heard abt it b4. Wel, Nice info. Thx
Eh! Unbelieveable
Men dat stuff is real
i'v bn trying it snc, bt no sxs.
i still av hop
u guys are 4.1.9!!, right now i'm calling E.F.C.C
Hmmmmm.com 9ja people sha..
gr8 job hun
I like u
I'av try dis bt is nt working yet. . . Anyway i'm still try it
I'll try it out
Tjajgjg
U wil be trying it til Jesus wil come ok.
D info isnt true...
SuperY: u guys are 4.1.9!!, right now i'm calling E.F.C.C
ur a million times fool.Wat kind of brain is dis
Pls do u know where 2 collect the application
Is it software download or is a site to go