If u want to get free latest news,gprs&mobile tricks,new websites,IPL live score etc in ur mobile send
JOIN Fasil55 to 09219592195 frm ur mobile. (Rs 50ps charge for sms.airtel free)
.
Free News,Gprs&mobile tricks,IPL Score etc
37 replies
375 views
Join and enjoy my gupshup group with full of entetainment
.
Very nice.
But how'dnt hv en0ugh kn0wledge'2undrztnd wat uve said
plz xplain clear....tnx
I can do that from google can't i?
Is this is free
String em up
Fasil r u trying 2 spam...?
I ll try bro
I no need.sorry bro.
Ya i will join ur group but from that site i will send msg.
If you want to get free sad peotry funy love poem typ
JOIN Lover_99 send to 09219592195
NOT INTERESTED! THANX ANYWAY
Ok right
For daily updated naija cheatz [mtn, zain, glo, etisalat] goto irish,wapego.com or naija.mobile.web.tr on ur fone or pc. Use this IP cheat 2 enter: fakestudent.com port= 80. Go thru ur networks homepage
do nt understand
Pls xplain better
Guy i dont undastand can u pls explain beta
Thank alot
Are you sure it is free for airtel
guy why is it nor 4 free?