UR FAV.ARTIST WHO DIED......
106 replies
566 views
IN MEMORIAM:+JIMMY HENDRIX+JIM MORRISON+BON SCOTT+COZY POWEL+CHUCK SCHULDINER+CRISS OLIVA+CLIFF BURTON+CURT COBAIN+ +forgive me if i forgot some of you+
+REST IN PEACE+
+WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU+
michael jack
The great wacko micheal jackson.
BOB MARLEY
m.j..
Criss Oliva-Savatage
Car accident 1993 "still the orchestra plays"
John Lennon
Jacko,Jimmy Hendrix,David Carradine.
No one
Never seen such
Of corz our vry own.MICHAEL JACKS0N....n JOHN LENN0N...
Bob Marley. Tupac
King of pop micheal jackson
Michael jackson I feelings so bad when I know since him is dead but him never died because him life in him song always
tribute to all of them ...
i was so sad to know how cobain died ...
here to convey my heartfelt..
rest in peace to all of them......may God put them amongst the holy soul..amen
-SwEeThArT-: tribute to all of them ...
i was so sad to know how cobain died ...
here to convey my heartfelt..
rest in peace to all of them......may God put them amongst the holy soul..amen
And Elvis Presley.
AGONYandEXTASY:

like 2 say BIG up 2 THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G...
M.J the king