2WAP

2wAp knOck knOck!.,

25 replies 279 views
#3
knock, knock? who's there? Morphgirl Morphgirl who? [to the tune of Lou Bega - Mambo #5] A little bit of Monica in my life A little bit of Erica by my side A little bit of Rita is all I need A little bit of Tina is what I see A little bit of Sandra in the sun A little bit of Mary all night long A little bit of Jessica here I am A little bit of you makes me your man wait.. Where's Morphgirl there? dude! Can't you see? There are Morphgirl there than any other songs!
#5
knock, knock? who's there? saab saab who? [to the tune of Taylor Swift - White Horse] Say you're sorry, that face of an angel Comes out just when you need it to As-saab paced back and forth all this time Cause I honestly believed in you
#8
-SwEeThArT-: knOck knOCk whOse there? stingray WhO?smiley Its stingraysmiley [tune of -Bad Romance-Lady GaGa] Oh- oh- oh- oh- oooh! Oh- oh- oooh- oh- oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance, rah rah ahsmileyah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! stingray Oo-la-la! smiley
nw swt heart knw hw 2 romance with bad guys smiley
#15
zhEirA: knock, knock? who's there? saab saab who? [to the tune of Taylor Swift - White Horse] Say you're sorry, that face of an angel Comes out just when you need it to As-saab paced back and forth all this time Cause I honestly believed in you
Im going to add mine too smiley

Log in or join to reply.