Your favourite wild animal.
34 replies
240 views
I like the tiger
Leopard...
Eagle, is it wild?
Wia d wild things at
the lion ..
No preference; when we mice see any one of them we just run like hell.
Omo na lion
The ones I had in my gallery. 
Royal bengal tiger
jaguar and leopard.
i dnt lyk any
tiger 
I like all the wildanimals and birds
Wolves
Hand down for me it would have to be the "pistol crab" its a cool creature that hunts and kills it pray with a supersonic shockwave it shoots from its claw under water.extremely cool.
Aukan: are u 4 really. Am scared of rat 
I like all the wild cats, name it. Tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars, pumas and so on and so ford.
I like each n every animal. . .
i luv the monkey, also it is a wild animal cause it is not common found in homes but in forest
Lion nd tiger