How do the trees enlarge our mental horizon?
Trees,flowers, forests have a formative influence on man. God whispers to us through flowers. Only a sensitive heart can heard it . Forests can soothe our bruised hearts. There fore crores of people rush to picnic spots on holidays. Nature is a safe guide to wishdom and goodness. Through nature one can realize the God . Nature is the best teacher in the world.
Nature is the best teacher in the world..
30 replies
420 views
I love nature. And it is very calming and a great feeling when i am in the forest etc
I love nature, it makes me fEel cl0ser to g0d.
Right..
We all love Nature people because simply..'Nature is GOD"...
God(NATURE) is the Universe and everything in it....Pantheism the way to go people.
You are right. When im sad i usually go biking to the beach. Sit there for several hours watching the waves of the sea calm me.
Nature is indeed best teacher.. Good topic..
Laketempest: I love nature. And it is very calming and a great feeling when i am in the forest etc
its a pleasure that i think much people has missed for.U r right.
u r right.
i love nature and in case of learning from nature its dependable upon us that wht and how much we r learning
Gul: Yeah...bro ur realy good topic created abt nature 
thank you .yes i agree with u
I like nature cos nothing like it and it is made by God
I like nature. Good topic.
Very Nice Subrat
Laketempest: I love nature. And it is very calming and a great feeling when i am in the forest etc
yes u can learn yr maximum study by neture...good one
Stela: yes u can learn yr maximum study by neture...good one
it is not for only me it is for every one...Yeah. . . its true
100% +
Perhaps you are correct..nice topic keep it up