2WAP

** Login to Multiple Accounts Using Gtalk

4 replies 424 views
#1
Have Multiple Google Accounts? And want to login with both of them on Gtalk on single PC? This is what I wanted to do as I ve got two Google IDs, so I found out the way to run multiple GTalks simultaneously
#2
How to do it: 1. Create a shortcut to GTalk on your desktop (if you dont have currently). 2. Go to the properties of the shortcut. There in the target, you ll see something like: C: Program FilesGoogle Google Talk googletalk.exe 3. Add /nomutex to that target line. Then the line would be ( Include the Quotes in the address) : Csmileyrogram Files GoogleGoogle Talk googletalk.exe / nomutex 4. Apply it and then click Ok. 5. Check out if it works, Enjoy Multi-GTalks!
#3
How this Works: The mutex is short for mutual exclusion object. A mutex is a program object that allows multiple program threads to share the same resource, but not simultaneously. So, in the hack above, we used nomutex (no- mutex) so to use the same resources simultaneously

Log in or join to reply.