Finall FRAYZ av 2 say bye to 2wap.....
To all my gud friends in 2wap....nd those that never lyked FRAYZ... Im saying bye 2 all.... I hope i gt back soon...
I gonna miss y'all......
BYEzz..
So Sad
60 replies
238 views

Bye
Aim 4 d top always,cos dats where I'll be.Au revoir!
Enjoy your life Frayz. Hope to see you around soon. 
Be sure to get bAck here, its a nice place to hang with y0ur friends here. 
So sad that i miss the chance to get to know you.I just said hello to 2wap,but goodbye to you.
Where u going man
Bye for nw bro. . Goodluck wid ur exams. . Hope to see u again soon
Be haPpy alwayS...byE.
ok bro bye. . .
hope u back soon. .
2 a wonderful frnd i say "see u soonest"
lolz.
lolz. We will mis u bro. H0pe to c0me back s0on.
GoodbYE!! Hope You Will Not Come.. . . Have A Great Life. . . .
it happened 2 me b4, i wish u gudluck, c u soon. say me well 2 ur steps.
Y shud wil
Why are u referring to urself in the 3rd person..
..(bbye)
Gudbye n welcum wid a new nic!
Where to that is so sad
Gud bye GRAYZ. . . i mean FRAYZ