How did u find answers before there was google?
17 replies
186 views
Hmm, I went through huge, heavy volumes in the reference library, and I did some writing of letters to specialists, with a subsequent wait for an answer in the post.
I too used the same but im very thankful for google somehow its faster and easier to use
Google for info and t9space.com for sites
Google is better.
Britannica, Encarta, and Books..Glad i came to know Google, 
i have no tym for stupid question. c/p is invite wit internet. 
Books.
I used references in the library...So tiring!Thank God for the brilliant mind behind the g0ogle!
Altavista used to be the best.
Btw yahoo and web crawler were also good. 
i came direct 2 google generation n ddnt pass thru those pre stages
infoseek... i loved infoseek, using the search results option you could pretty easily refine your search down to the exact page you found last time... such a pity it no longer exists
Hotbot? If i remember right
I use mozila
when i born i found google works 
book reading!!!
book reading!!!
ask.com and many more