Zip applications
12 replies
204 views
I cant answer your question as i do not know much about phones
Yes they can if they have the right application! U made topics but never come back again n leave em become trash! Baka!
[quote=Kriwil] who told you so.
Creating the topics are not for fun. I have cogent reasons for their creation.
[quote=Muwale]
Kriwil: who told you so.
theres many of ur topics that left alone by u. want me to show u? yes n no, at fileshare n symbian club we made topic for fun coz we love to share. but we dun made topic for freeposting, we dun made trashMuwale: Can all symbian phones run zip applications?
Not all..opened85:
Not all..
huh??? Hey mr or mrs kiliwi, I dont make trash.
All s60v3 phone
who told u say????
What if I said it can?
It depends what the zip file contains. Sure you can extract any zip file on your smartphone but it will have to be a file that your phone can run either through the native software or another application. Some zip files can be used without unzipping, like those for Game Boy emulators if you have the vBoy app.