Title: You Are The One
Artists: Toni Gonzaga & Sam Milby
Album: You Are The One OST
Another day passes by, i'm
dreamin' of you,
And though I know it might be
just a dream, dreams come true,
Somewhere, somehow i'll find
you even though it takes all of
My life (all of my life)
And when I finally do (and when
I finally do)
I know inside my heart (I know
inside my heart)
That there could be no doubt, I
knew it from the start
[chorus]
(you are the one) you are the
one
That i've been searching for my
whole life through,
(you are the one) you are the
one that i've been looking for
And now that I have found you,
{duet} i'll never let you go, i'll
hold you in my arms
You are the one
Another night spent alone
I'm lying in the dark (lying in
the dark)
I don't know your name
But I know your voice sings to
my heart (voice sings to my
heart)
A sweet melody, a symphony of
love
I know that come one day (i know
that come one day)
I time for you and me (a time
for you and me)
To finally be together, cause I
know we're meant to be
[chorus]
(you are the one) you are the
one
That i've been searching for my
whole life through,
(you are the one) you are the
one that i've been looking for
And now that I have found you,
{duet} i'll never let you go, i'll
hold you in my arms
Forever's a meaningless word
Even though you're here with
me
Here by my side, here in my
heart
{duet} i'll never let you go i'll
hold you in my arms
(you are the one) you are the
one that i've been searching for
my whole life through
(you are the one) that i've been
looking for and now that I have
found you
{duet} i'll never let you go, i'll
hold you in my arms
[repeat]
Cause you are the one, you are
the one