friends.. if u r not fit for exams, i mean u dint prepared for it.. then u can do these followin things..
1. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Wher's the regular guy?"
2. On the answer sheet find a new, interestin way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative..
3. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If u r really darin, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes..
4. Bring cheerleaders and Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers..
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is...
things to do durin Xamz..
47 replies
304 views
Hmmm...dats funny......and at the end of the day....will u pass?
buddy s0 funny,i l0ve it
Funny one there, after d exams wat will he gain?
Go for it 
-SwEeThArT-:
lol ... to me it sounds like mr BEAN..
Ya, did u see mr.BEAN its very funny, i like itSir.. LoL
itsme
I dont understand 
afaaq: friends.. if u r not fit for exams, i mean u dint prepared for it.. then u can do these followin things..
1. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Wher's the regular guy?"
2. On the answer sheet find a new, interestin way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative..
3. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If u r really darin, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes..
4. Bring cheerleaders and Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers..
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is... 
tryin this in our university(VTU) Will take you to jailharis: tryin this in our university(VTU) Will take you to jail
u'll be kicked out on point no.1 only..afaaq:
u'll be kicked out on point no.1 only..
yes and if you're thinkin to try other points then the policemen sitting outside the hall wil start beating youafaaq: friends.. if u r not fit for exams, i mean u dint prepared for it.. then u can do these followin things..
1. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Wher's the regular guy?"
2. On the answer sheet find a new, interestin way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative..
3. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If u r really darin, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes..
4. Bring cheerleaders and Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers..
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is... 
dreamland: Ya, did u see mr.BEAN its very funny, i like it
Yeah i saw it.feels like wana hahaha
Wat shal kol u. . . Mr. Noodles
Then u must be craz---
Oh my god. This is interesting and i blieve that after d exam u will have distinction
Very crazy
