here we see wot u do, now u shall see it done to u, wot goes round comes around, hold on tight ur in for a fright. once twice thrice its not so nice
wot goes around comes around
19 replies
202 views
I do believe in Karma, As y0u sow so shall y0u reap. we are s0lely resp0nsible f0r our act, hence we must be careful in everything we d0.
What goes around comes back around.. This is true.. U will get back what u do to others..
So always do well n get well..
ellaiZa: I do believe in Karma, As y0u sow so shall y0u reap. we are s0lely resp0nsible f0r our act, hence we must be careful in everything we d0.
Ya i agree with uI believe that every bad things done to us will go back to those who did it to us.
In evry action
There must be an equal and oposite reaction
Dats d law of nature....wat goes around...comes aroun.d...and wat u saw..is wat u reap.
i shall spit fire on the graves of those that do me ill
Violets: I believe that every bad things done to us will go back to those who did it to us.
Me agree wit uI just call it karma..
yeah its true
wat goes around coms around
I agree wit u. its d law of sowing nd reapin.
I like the rhymin
Yep u're right.
I believe in it
rhymin is gud
Seven folds must be a bitch. . .
Wat goes around comes around dats the saying goes, so all the pain you caused me will come back to you..
..
In every action