Wat do u do to relieve urslf
43 replies
287 views
I play music to relieve my slf whnevr am angry or sad and it makes me fil beta
I would either listen music, meditate or sleep
Hmmmzzz I cant tell ya what I do to relive myself!

I'l just listen to the music or relax my self.
Me, say all out to my mom, listen to music & sleep
Basically when I'm mad, I really don't know how to calm down. Perhaps I'd just punch the wall or kick everything that catches my sight? If I'm sad I'll just cry, it really helps. 
I sing out l0ud and cry...That's h0w i relieve my anger.
Eaazee...Vodka iz da best solution : )
Throw a tantrum 
Just listen soothing song. .
Just brood on it for a while then try and do something to make it better.
I just sit in my room and moan. It helps.
I just listen 2 cool jamz
I go out, have kinky sex with strangers, take drugs and get drunk, pick a fight somewhere, go shopping, go home, eat a snack, and watch TV.
ellaiZa: I'l just listen to the music or relax my self.
its helps me alotpray den try 2 sleep...
go sumwhere like sh0pping or go 4 ice skating
TheMouse: I go out, have kinky sex with strangers, take drugs and get drunk, pick a fight somewhere, go shopping, go home, eat a snack, and watch TV.
Damn insane Mouse! Gotta love ya bro I guess i take a walk, and uhm listen to and play music, as alot of the music i like is kinda angry music, so its fitting in with letting anger out and diffused. . . Can't say i get mad though, i'm very laid back and a peaceful entity really
dance