In 1858, from February 11 to July
16, Bernadette Soubiroux, a 14
year old girl, saw the BLESSED
VERIIN eighteen times in visions.
The VIRGIN told the girl to have
the priests build a chapel on the
spot and processions should be
made to the grotto. Today over
a million travellers visit Lourdes
each year, and many thousands
of miraculous cures have been
recorded by those who visited
the shrine. Although the waters
have no curative properties of
a natural nature the miracles
continue. The occult water called Lourdes
water is used by those who
believe in its healing powers for
such diseases as TUBERCULOSIS,
TUMORS, CANCERS, DEAFNESS,
BLINDNESS, AND NERVOUS
DISORDERS.
LOURDES WATER
15 replies
240 views
Ya, I heard this once on tv news. 
its in France. Bernadette is where my mom got my name 
Nice info .. I heard this for first time..
Yeh i know about it, although i think its just power of positive thinking! Positive Energy!
Yes, i heard it before...it shows that miracle still happening...
Im jst knwing dis
tRuEbLuE: its in France. Bernadette is where my mom got my name 
hello berniNice info... I'll love to drink a lil bit of the water.
Now i know,thanks informant
Ya, I heard this once on tv news.
Nice info
great info
well only ALMIGHT ALLAH knows all what mans doesn't know in this earth & beyond.
latrine: hello berni
Hi there!