Do u beliefs nd trust in God.if u do write d person who u pray through,is it jesus christ or mohammed or another.post ur comments.
Beliefs.
28 replies
425 views
There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger, Christ is one of the prophet of Allah. I pray to Allah. My religion being islam
Ankur0464: My god dose not have name, its just god, inside me....
....The greatest words i ever read at Faith n Believe [quote=Kriwil]....The greatest words i ever read at Faith n Believe
greater than those who always bring religion on their hypocrite lyf. Greater than those who said learn bout love n mercy but always posting with anger. Agre wit u
I believ at JESUS CHRIST who die for our sin
JESUS CHRIST is my trust and savation
I trust no other gods than JESUS CHRIST the son of the most high GOD
I m a Jain...i follow Jainism, but i believe in every religion...i go to other worship places too...probably thats why i dont go on shovin my faiths n beliefs in others rears
I believe I am God...
Bow to me ...
Ankur0464: My god dose not have name, its just god, inside me....
. . . bruda s0ri bt w0d ye plez tel mi iv ye die den da g0d ~inside ye~ w0d die t0o? . . . live l0ng. . . Zeast: . . . bruda s0ri bt w0d ye plez tel mi iv ye die den da g0d ~inside ye~ w0d die t0o? . . . live l0ng. . .
Hmmmzzz well being as I am God I can be anywhere and anything so yeh im inside him ..Ankur0464: if you think that god is some one miracleous as you had read in mythology, holy books or as you seen in films, then you are absolutly wrong.
In my view god is a sense inside you, without which only body remains.
And when that sense leave us we die...
In our world we call that sense a soul. 
. . . hmm thts yua 0wn view. . . bt bruda s0ul n g0d r two difrnt thngz i gss. . . live l0ng.UNDEFEATED: Hmmmzzz well being as I am God I can be anywhere and anything so yeh im inside him ..
juz doesnt sound right does it?
hehe
Wel,dats ur Beleiv but its dangerous 4u in dis life n hereafter cos u ar equatin urself with d most gracius most merciful, but its a mìstake u're makin.God is nt in evrytin rather He creatd all tins an knows all tins.i liv u wit pce.JESUS CHRIST no story!
God is one i believe in god.
Ankur0464: its also just a view, of yours and may be of others... My dear..
. . n0t ~0thers~ bruda bt mili0nz bili0nz trili0nz alm0st da w0rldz. live l0ng.I belief in God.the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I believe nd pray through Jesus christ
Laketempest: There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger, Christ is one of the prophet of Allah. I pray to Allah. My religion being islam
affirmative
Laketempest: There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger, Christ is one of the prophet of Allah. I pray to Allah. My religion being islam
'There is no allah but God' and I pray to God. We pray to no man or prophet. We pray to Allah alone.