U LIKE INDIA. WHY?
44 replies
331 views
I don't want others to comment badly on my INDIA our INDIA
yes offcourse.........as i am from INDIA................
U LIKE INDIA
Yes i like only those who like me too
TKK: U LIKE INDIA
u r am INDIAN then y r u asking about INDIA and INDIAN culture.I think u don't know INDIA IS A GOOD CONTRY I LIKE INDIA COZ WE R ALL INDEPINET IN INDIA
I'm curious ab0ut marriage in india.How does it take place?
I LIKE U
i'm not 4m india but i know thats a cool country...
I like them
ALL INDIAN IS MY FEMAILY
YES IS MY COUNTRY
I LOVE MY INDIA
Becos there are so pretty and sexy
Yeah I like India because is beautiful and with a so lovely tradition who I like very much.
I lyk india
I m proud of b indian.today repubulic day of india ....i wish u all my indians.
Salaamz! Tum kaise hu?
I LYK INDIA......... SALAAM WALLAIKOM BRO!
Oh how i luv INDIAN PEOPLE'i lyk india how they clbr8 wedding'DANCING WHILE SINGING BOYS n GULZ,hope i cn find indiana j0nes'hehehe