Watch news channels...
69 girls r admitted in hospital...
For suicide attempt...
.
.
Reason :- My mobile was switched off last nite...
i m worried about 2wap girls.... Plz inform me if u r all rite...


...I M wOrRiEd AbOuT 2WaP gIrLs...
59 replies
294 views
thanks 4 d information.
What exactly you wanna say i m not getting 
Have At Least 70 Mobiles
Lol!! My mind is still properly set,dont worry....
I learnt that some of them are infected with malaria while some of them are infected with sleeping sickness
Im ok dont worry
Whoa!Sh0cking news...But n0 nid to w0rry friend,im n0t yet addicted to m0bile.I even turn off my ph0ne when sleeping.
I did't get dat
2wAp gUlS R aL RiGht as i waS On laSt night
dont wori dear, m jst fyn...
Hehe...funny girls..
Huh! Yes d reason is much happiest moment cus girls think dats well he went to hell.
I will daing 4 my musk who ru my bro 
I dnt get it...
-dntkmw-
Gul: who is 69 girl i also know sammy 69nd he is ok
u watching worng news chenal see bbc news 
its 69 girls Nice try. . . .
I won't commit suicide for such petty issue. Don't worry.
Hmm... 1daful