Have you allready experience that the spirit that you have summon using that method of wich craft borrows your body in order to know what he want?
--
Spirit of the glass
22 replies
247 views
Some spirits posses human on a simple way. If some one that has no faith in God express a superb hate, the spirit will easily enter the mind of that person and that method is called Exorcism.
--
Never experienced it, neither will I dare to experience it.
I heard it and saw s0me d0ing it only in tv sh0ws. But i never even imagine to experience it.
i've heard stories.
Experiencing dat..is nt in my agenda.
Ive neva xperienced it!
marcingua: Some spirits posses human on a simple way. If some one that has no faith in God express a superb hate, the spirit will easily enter the mind of that person and that method is called Exorcism.
--
Hmm I haven been possesed n i dont necessarily believe in God as such, so where is that nasty old spirit? 
I won't try it
i spoke to a spirit once pity she only spoken russian
Nevr eva experiencd. . . .
Can't even comment, never heard of it.
ellaiZa: Never experienced it, neither will I dare to experience it.
I too.I have never experienced such happening to me, however it have happened to people and can happen to people.
Happens all the time to me
it's part of me
noooo noo
I feel the warmth of my spirit everytime I pray.
Spirits......... All are superstition.
I have also no experience wit spirit.
TheMouse:
Admittedly, you can frighten yourself with such nonsense, but there really are no such spirits. Voodoo, and spells against people's mental sphere attacks, and, and... - I've dabbled in all of those when I was young; and my conclusion eventually was, there isn't anything there, apart from one's own ability of driving oneself loony. Go to the woods and kiss a tree,
if U have to overcome yourself to do THAT coz it makes U feel foolish then U can achieve a great piece of magic by... simply doing that
honestly! 
agree