Dimples
94 replies
446 views
Sometimes when im infront of the mirror I used to point my cheek deep with my finger thumb and smile
bt its not the same as natural which is there when ur born.
I do like it too, and i have it i little when i was younger, its going away now.
i have 2 little dimples., 
yUcCa: i have 2 little dimples., 
wow its cute Its nice to look at dimples but facts about dimples is that they are abnormalities 
tRuEbLuE: Its nice to look at dimples but facts about dimples is that they are abnormalities 
aray! lolI ve 2 .
When I was a boy I might have had them in the face, coz now it looks as if they'd moved down to my throat.
it jus attracts...i really find dat damn cute.
tRuEbLuE: Its nice to look at dimples but facts about dimples is that they are abnormalities 
i love it but i don't have it
TheMouse: When I was a boy I might have had them in the face, coz now it looks as if they'd moved down to my throat.
tRuEbLuE: Its nice to look at dimples but facts about dimples is that they are abnormalities 
I dnt av..
I dnt av..atall
humer
I find dimples
very charming and attractive
haris:
me too havin one small dimple, on the left cheek
its an undeveloped tissues while we were not yet born.Sagittarius:
you made me confused now,because whereas i knw those people are considered very lucky who have dimples on their cheeks.
unluckily dimples are undeveloped skin tissues. Its not a lucky charm