If U are here it unpossilanimously means U love, hav, want or hate pets (Puppies, Parots, Kittens, Gold fishes, Cubs, Monkies, mouse u kw? & wateva creature God created even bats, owls...)
Mine were Rabbits & parrots. Now I luv Dogs unlike ma Dad security shpehards, they a dead anyway. My little Dogs like me & I luv them. My first puppy died (of stroke, due to 2 much thinking) jst joking she died of poison.
{PETS ZON3} DO U LOVE UR PET? Well I do~
45 replies
237 views
I had a puppy she died, I had faith and believed GoD 4 a miracle bt now I a proud owner of 2 loving Dogs. The famale FUZZY is 2yrs and pregnant 4 my furry male Twista if you want to see him visit my gallary the name of d album is 'I & TWIST'.
Plz post your comments & observations.

I like pets too.Can u give me one of d babies of ur pregnant pet?
I like dogs
Whizzkidd: I like pets too.Can u give me one of d babies of ur pregnant pet?
Yea wat are Wizzards for? Maybe u wud manage the foetus I lik dogs 2
I don't lyk dog cuz am a muslim. Am sorry abt d 1 dat die of poison
i love dogs
I love cats
Frayz-3: I love cats...
I Love cats.got 2 of em.while i ws washin my hands gettn ready 2 eat one ate my meat
. Painful
Of course i love my pets, i have dogs,cats,tortoise & fishes 
I don't really love having pets. But they are fun to be with. I've a cat however, named Meow.
I gat dogz, 6 of 'em. And i luv 'em
--
My pet is a cat.,he sleeps with me.
I like dogs, cat, and monkey
I love rabbit and monkey
--
El-jay: I Love cats.got 2 of em.while i ws washin my hands gettn ready 2 eat one ate my meat
. Painful
Kantaris: I don't really love having pets. But they are fun to be with. I've a cat however, named Meow.
how lovly Elfuego: I gat dogz, 6 of 'em. And i luv 'em
--
u're like a father man rickosi4eva_Dwizzard: I had a puppy she died, I had faith and believed GoD 4 a miracle bt now I a proud owner of 2 loving Dogs. The famale FUZZY is 2yrs and pregnant 4 my furry male Twista if you want to see him visit my gallary the name of d album is 'I & TWIST'.
Plz post your comments & observations.

Or better still, here they are...