2WAP

MUSIC and LYRICS **yucca

24 replies 181 views
Here's a compilation of my fave songs... Hope you like it... smiley page1 You Found Me - The Fray page2 Someday - Nina page3 All I want is you today - Southborder page4 Will you ever learn - Typecast
#1
You found me I found god On the corner of first and Amistad Where the west was all but won All alone, smoking his last cigarette I Said where you been, he said ask anything Where were you? When everything was falling apart All my days were spent by the telephone It never rang And all I needed was a call That never came To the corner of first and Amistad Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why’d you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late You found me, you found me In the end everyone ends up alone Losing her, the only one who’s ever known Who I am, who I’m not, who I want to be No way to know how long she will be next to me Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why’d you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? Just a little late You found me, you found me
#2
Early morning, City breaks I’ve been calling for years and years and years and years And you never left me no messages You never send me no letters You got some kind of nerve, taking all I want Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Where were you where were you
#3
Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why’d you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? Just a little late You found me, you found me
#7
Coz someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i want you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place One day I'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, someday
#9
Coz someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i want you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place One day I'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, someday
#10
All I want is you today Some things never change Some things will remain And I always hope and pray That I could change that day And maybe find a way To make you come to me and stay ...
#12
If you only knew What you put me through You might not have gone away Have you ever felt Even for a while Something's missin' in your life ... Yesterday doesn't matter Tommorow we may not ever know So listen to me now As I try to say That all I want is you today ...
#13
All I want is you today If you don't need me anymore Don't say it If you don't love me anymore Don't show it Because this life I have is yours So maybe you could try not to love me again ...
#15
Will you ever learn So what's the point in all of this When you will never change The days have pass, The weather's changed Should I be sorry Could I be sorry I did it all, all for you Hoping you would see Your eyes are dull, your hands are clenched Are we ready? Are we ready?
#17
You know me well, You know it's wrong Then what is it you feel? You hide behind those perfect smiles It won't fool me, cause you already did I did it all, all for you Hoping you would see Your eyes are dull, your hands are clenched Are we ready? Are we ready?
#19
The perfect dates The sweetest kisses The love, the love What about them? Throw it all away So what's the point in all of this When you will never change The days have pass, The weather's changed Should I be sorry Could I be sorry

Log in or join to reply.