3 idiots = 3 idiots = 3 idiots
86 replies
713 views
Ha! Watch what ?
Is that a movie or something? I haven't heard of it anywhere. If it was the latest film I would have known because latest films previews are usually shown on tv.
Its movie guys..
I like it o.O
3 idiots i saw that
Not even seen it
How is it anyways... Is it on DSTV?
xHasanx: Did you watch them or not yet? How they doing ,good or bad? 
Not at all...
Fantastic movie.................stating collage life of 3 engineering collage student...............must see ...........
I sh0uld see it...Hmmp..
H0pe to see it s0on.
Its bollywood movie..
No watch
Nice movie and nice speech(crazylol)
3 buddy = 3 enemy = 3 success
They r not idots because they r inteligent.
Neva heard of it.
What u ar saying is nonsense.
Saintless: Is that a movie or something? I haven't heard of it anywhere. If it was the latest film I would have known because latest films previews are usually shown on tv.
Why, it's cinema, not TV yet. It's the first movie Dashboy say there in 7 years, and I don't go to cinema since I've been single for a year, haha wht is this?