Message to All 2wapworldlers...
37 replies
385 views
Me also Love Me 
Ya I love Me too
Hay 
all buddies i will be offline till sunday morning and i miss u all
see u again

No, too bad I don't love myself.
Saintless: No, too bad I don't love myself.
I truly lov me
i love me 
I'm confused
I also lv me 
I luv myself too!
Grammar 
missing u my friend 
sleekguy: Grammar 
Yeah, wiseguy, already me know that It's cool knowing that u ar loved but rather disheartening to love not be loved in return perharps i love u any way.
Nnakwe: It's cool knowing that u ar loved but rather disheartening to love not be loved in return perharps i love u any way.
oh, don't worry, friend, I want them to have love for themselves, not me. Yeah,i lov me
I love me too.
Me love i