Do u believe that he can see u and hear u without u feeling him or her?
Most of us believe in d AFTERLIFE, so tell d version that u believe in?
When someone close to u dies
14 replies
295 views
Yep. You can sense or feel them at times
Id rather he can not see me and forget me. I know seeing me mourning and grieving will hurt him so much. But I do believe he visits me every once in a while. 
Yes i believe dey stay wth us 
My thought is that the beings which we used to know as a person are busy getting on, and won't have much time to hover around and watch us. Souls travel, but that's what they are - souls, not spooks.
Ya i belive and if i think of them its like they r in my heart and near me all the time
Idk but my mami saiz souls gotta visits on every thrsday to the place whre they had been lived their lives 
I believe s0uls are just ar0und r0aming, h0w I wish I c0uld t0uch and talk to them,like my dad he has been in the grace of god f0r a l0ng years but stil Im missing him so much...
Ya i believe tat they r wit us..
my granny died at my house and i can still feel her presence at times mostly at night my mother feels its nonsense but i know very well she is there and she can c me
Yes.And I believe fully in afterlife.
Yes i believe dey stay wth us
Yes I believe they stay with us...
I think energy is never lost and whatever it is that gives us 'life' is quite possibly transformed into some other form. What that may be I think is beyond human comprehension. I certainly don't believe in a heaven and hell in any conventional sense but I firmly believe we live on in the minds of those who were close to us, in some form. Is whatever that form is capable of sending us 'signs', of sending messages via a spiritual medium? Well, quite possibly. I don't know.
You can actually feel them around you.