Also known as CONJURE DUST, this is one of the most forceful of all magical hexing elements. Legends abound regarding its powers when used for both good and evil. Graveyard dirt is often taken from specific graves, and it is believed that each kind has its own subtle differences and attributes... FOR EXAMPLE; Dirt from a murders grave is carried to protect oneself from assassination, or scattered in an enemys path to place him in danger. Dirt from an infants grave is carried by a pregnant woman to insure an easy birth and a healthy baby, but it is placed in the doorway of an unsuspecting expectant mother with the intent that the child will come long before its term. Dirt from a famous persons grave is taken with the feeling that the possessor of it will take on characteristics of the famed one. Their are lots of various ways to twist magical work with it...
pLEASE NOTE : care should be taken in attempting black magic spells for, if initiated without good cause, they can be turned against the instigator.
GRAVEYARD DIRT
17 replies
200 views
What else c0uld I say, y0u always bring inf0rmative, interesting t0pic bey0nd of my imaginati0n. And this one is surely a very nice inf0rmati0n. I learn many things up0n reading all y0ur t0pics of the things existing in the darkw0rld.

Ya i agree with ur note or else the black magic will be on the same person
Hmm... Nice info.
--
I dont believe in dat.
2 nice info.
Great people go out of there way to make 2wapworld a great place.thanks a lot laketempest.......
hmmmmmmmm...
Thrilling!
Interesting. But i don't believe in such things. I believe they are superstition.
I guess thats what "NINJAS" use to displace themselves
Vry interesting
I need no magic dust cos i was born invincible
Hmm... Nice info.
I don't beleave in that