CAT lover!
37 replies
266 views
Cats, i h8 dem very much, bcoz once a cat tried 2 kill my parrot

I do really like cats. But I have four dogs and like 12 hamsters at home, I can't have cats as pet 
uhmm, we d0 have cat in our h0me.
Wow... My cat is my best friend.. I share everything with it
i love my pet.. And i like to be like that...
i have feline... i love him... my silly cat ... loves to act like a real boy...he ate almost anything that ppl eat...he also loves corn
Ya i like them and i was having a cat
M nt like cats coz she always drank my milk (pinklol)
I wish i have lions and tigers..
--
My home no cat.
Cat ar among d cutest animal but Here in nigeria we see cats as evil animals.
I love cats i hav 6 cats.Bt my heart is stil human.
I hate cats ,they steal fishes, they get themselves punished by tom
I hate cats.
no cats, im allergic.
Cats
oh i like bt dont hve
I hate cats
I hate cats . . . .
Ys y nt. I
catz.. Hw cute they r..

Oh' I hate cats, after I escaped one dangerous bush cat very bad.