Dog Zone
49 replies
330 views
Only wales terrier!
I THINK MY DOG IZ HUMAN!!!
I've got a bouvier (not sure of spelling) and a mix breed. Both are awesome dogs.
My Dog Understands Whatever I Say!!
i like little dogz. keeps your feet warm.
well i dont mind to have any kind of dog... few years back... a poor puppy come to my house.. a male puppy...something special about HIM.. a mute dog.
.. i am impressed so i let him to be part of the family since then.
.as he grew... i have an adult dog...with Puppy\'s voice[baby\'s voice]..its cute to see adults dog barking with small puppy\'s voice
and he died
but now i have another..i named it scampy...
I hav no dog yet
My dog listens 2 me we share things 2geda my dog knows when an not ok. Check my profile and u will c him.
I've had a labrador. Smart shiny all blak. Sad he died few yrs bak
I love my dog
I got a golden retriever, a basset hound, a mini pincher, and a mix. They're all my babies and ppl who hurt em I'll literally hurt em back.
U gat a pitbull, to get d trendiest ways 2 train ur doggz go to dogbreeds.com
--
Training dogs is lyk training a child. 1st u start wiv d simple processes lyk crawling and d rest. Dogs nyd gentle and lovin trainers. Take 4 instance d great dane, u all knw dat dis is a large breed, it requires a large space, daily walks, grooming and alot of exercise. D great dane also feeds alot and it loves kids. Great danes rarely barks, but wen it is provoked... U beta run 4 cover.
--
i have few pics of my dogs in my gallery.
My friend needs a name 4 his new german shepard. . . Suggest a name plz. I already gave him HITLER
--
I dnt hve
D dobermann originated in germany. It was gotten by crossing local dogs and mastiffs.
--
I dnt embark on self medication 4 dm. My vet. taks care of dat
My dog is me best friend.
Which dog do u like best?
--