Google has launched a free DNS service called "Google Public DNS" to make your browsing experience faster and secure.
Google Public DNS is a recursive DNS resolver, similar to other publicly available services. It provides many benefits, including improved security, fast performance, and more valid results.
By using Google Public DNS you can:
* Speed up your browsing experience.
* Improve your security.
* Get the results you expect with absolutely no redirection.
Google Public DNS to Speed up Browsing
34 replies
335 views
To Use "Google Public DNS" :
* Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers.
For detail visit :
http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html
Thanx for the information. I will try it..
Sounds cool 
Hu cn helf my prob plz gve me ip address in my ph0ne browsing tnx
Wat if it does't work
Thank you very much for the information.
thanx for da info, wil try
U av do i gr8 job.tanx
I will try it 
My experiment HD, i used ur DNS ip as my APN on my gprs setting
its cooool
Do u have more Open DNS?
Kriwil: Do u have more Open DNS? 
Try DNS Jumper. Handy portable App.
http://www.sordum.com/?p=2073THANKS
Ill give it a try..
Let me give it a try
I hope it is compatible with my mobile. 
Tanks mr grease to ur elbow
Pls send the i.p to me.
WELL DONE
I hope it works. Thks guys