Hv u ever taken even a small step to protect d earth n for d benefit of nature.if yes,plz tel us so dat others also get inspired.if not,then y not?
WHT R U DOING TO PROTECT THE EARTH N d NATURE?
28 replies
336 views
Dont litter the rivers and also reduce bush fires
To protect the m0ther Earth we must n0t dump garbages to the bodies of water, we must n0t make mountains of uncollected garbage, we must n0t dump industrial wastes and sewage anywhere, and people must n0t use explosives and chemicals f0r fishing and prevent illegal logging.
PLZ UNDRSTAND D TOPIC.I M NOT ASKING WHT WE SUD DO TO PROTECT D EARTH.I AM ASKING WHT U HV DONE IN UR LIFE TO PROTECT D EARTH
I hv stopped throwing garbages in d rivers n also plant trees whenever i get a chance
We used to have a program called SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT.We use solid waste pr0ducts like candy wrappers 2 make acces0ries like bag,letter holder,etc.In that way,n0t only r we pr0tecting nature but we r being creative and pr0ductive.
COOL18: pLZ UNDRSTAND D TOPIC.I M NOT ASKING WHT WE SUD DO TO PROTECT D EARTH.I AM ASKING WHT U HV DONE IN UR LIFE TO PROTECT D EARTH
those things I menti0ned are the things that I w0nt do to c0ntribute my welfare in saving the m0ther Earth.eLlAiza:
those things I menti0ned are the things that I w0nt do to c0ntribute to the welfare in saving the m0ther Earth.
I also join group for tree planting and I dispose garbage properly.I use power saver bulbs which consume less electricity n contribute my bit in conservation of resources of nature.
yeshwa: We used to have a program called SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT.We use solid waste pr0ducts like candy wrappers 2 make acces0ries like bag,letter holder,etc.In that way,n0t only r we pr0tecting nature but we r being creative and pr0ductive.
HATS OFF TO U.GREAT WORK!Not driving, not using central heating at home, not buying washing machine, dish washer, freezer ect., using 'the new' light bulbs only, sometimes saved up cash for environment protection organisations, taking food (animal) to the woods in winter, stay outdoors much.
I started the proper disposal of garbage and waste materials.
I try 2 plant as many plants i cn, i recycle things n papers,reduce d use of light while i cn stil c in d evening n switch off d light bulb in d early am where i cn c,reduce d use of running wtr by using buckets,i joined environment club,donates d old clothes instead of burning it,switch off d electrical app wen not in use,i use fan instead of air con. 
Yes, i dont litter. Only use water & electricity that i need without wasting
Stop smoke and polluted air
4 me No mo bush burnin
Always.. I love nature 
throwing garbages in d garbage nd plant trees in ma yard
I do the proper disposal of garbage,separating paper,plastic,glass,old batteries,for shopping I'm using cloth bags instead of plastic,I try to use detergents and
cosmetics,which doesn't contain harmful ingredients for the environment or for me,use energy saving lamps,rationally use electricity and water.
I have stoppd cutting down trees.
Hey i'am The President Of "Greenies" Youth Movement In My locality.. We dos a lot of Enviornment protecting programmes... We plant Trees... Collect Plastic Waste... & conduct Seminar once in every 4.months.. Bt nowadays we are facing some Economic Problems..