Hi guys, I Got a MOTOMING A-1200 Phone. The problem is whenever i hit on browser from the menu, I get a instant pop-up before the browser opens which reads as..
! CONTINUE INTERRUPTED DOWNLOAD?
With three options OKAY DELETE CANCEL..
IF I CLICK ON OKAY OR DELETE THE BROWSER JUST SHUTS DOWN.
WHEN CLICKED ON "CANCEL" BROWSER LOADS THE PAGE.
EVERYTIME I CLOSE AND REOPEN THE MY PHONE PROBLEM I GET THIS ERROR...
I 'M NOT ABLE TO DWNLD ANY SONGS VIDS PICS ETC BCOZ Whenever Iclick on the download option it throws a pop-up "play" "save" "cancel"
when clicked on save or play browser shuts down..cancel will anyway not help.
I'd appreciate any help provided...thanks
I DON'T WANT TO FLASH IN MYPHONE AS I WILL LOSE ALL MESSAGES NUMBERS ETC..
HELP! PHONE BROWSER ISSUE!
7 replies
175 views
cool_hunk: Hi guys, I Got a MOTOMING A-1200 Phone. The problem is whenever i hit on browser from the menu, I get a instant pop-up before the browser opens which reads as..
! CONTINUE INTERRUPTED DOWNLOAD?
With three options OKAY DELETE CANCEL..
IF I CLICK ON OKAY OR DELETE THE BROWSER JUST SHUTS DOWN.
WHEN CLICKED ON "CANCEL" BROWSER LOADS THE PAGE.
EVERYTIME I CLOSE AND REOPEN THE MY PHONE PROBLEM I GET THIS ERROR...
I 'M NOT ABLE TO DWNLD ANY SONGS VIDS PICS ETC BCOZ Whenever Iclick on the download option it throws a pop-up "play" "save" "cancel"
when clicked on save or play browser shuts down..cancel will anyway not help.
I'd appreciate any help provided...thanks
I DON'T WANT TO FLASH IN MYPHONE AS I WILL LOSE ALL MESSAGES NUMBERS ETC..
Well first of all, is this the first time you have this problem? 2. Have you consult to the phone dealer that you bought the phone from? 3. is the problem still occur even you already installed other web browser eg: Opera mini, Bolt, Ucweb? hope this helps~opera mini helps me only browse to download it goes back to my main browser... my phone dealer said a flash in needs to be done for my phone but i'll lose all stored data
Kill-a-F:
Well first of all, is this the first time you have this problem? 2. Have you consult to the phone dealer that you bought the phone from? 3. is the problem still occur even you already installed other web browser eg: Opera mini, Bolt, Ucweb? hope this helps~
I can't afford to lose data dude., i just gotta think of something better that works in my favour thanks
CoolAbhi: ....
Reinstalling phone software is the only possible solution i think.
U can also try to scan your phone with a good antivirus...
...Thats all that u can do...
cool_hunk: opera mini helps me only browse to download it goes back to my main browser... my phone dealer said a flash in needs to be done for my phone but i'll lose all stored data
I do not know about motorola phones, but did your phone has memory backup capabilities? it should helps if you do not want to lose all the data&information in your phone~ [like nokia, it can make backup of phone memory contains sms,software,web bookmarks into external memory (sd card, mmc..etc) so you can retreivve back the data after formatting the phone (making any system changes)] of course you should also scan the memory card Bomb!

Pls help me my nokia 6300 i can download vids mp3 pics but if i want to download application it tells me operation failed if u have d solution pls pm me.pls
A.terry: pls help me my nokia 6300 i can download vids mp3 pics but if i want to download application it tells me operation failed if u have d solution pls pm me.pls
same phone i am using but i have not encountered such probs...