It may look absurd to many that the world is going crazy!
Most importantly when invention of bra for men for curbing their breast is now is circulation. The Japanese designer have been in the front of this latest habit, the question is: IS THIS CRAZINESS? Or good MOTIVES?
'Bra' for men!
76 replies
459 views
Maybe it's...Fashion!
This is the most foolish thing i've ever head. Bra for men! This is total madness. God save us.
Its just fun just make ur inner a bit up it becomes a bra y will u have a new one
Lol I saw it once on sale and it was amusing
but they sell it pretty expensive tho, much more expensive than women's bra, they make it by order tho I wonder what kind of man order that thing. 
The gods must b crazy
*omg* what is this world coming to. Man wearing bra? It is crazy
Haha good for the man who pick fight with woman
i guess so
I can manage widout bra. Thank u 
g0od news to those men wh0 wanted to l0ok lyk a w0men exactly, w0nder bra is blessings f0r them.
yeshwa: Maybe it's...Fashion!
thats what thinkThats foolish!
lol!
Ajibola: It may look absurd to many that the world is going crazy!
Most importantly when invention of bra for men for curbing their breast is now is circulation. The Japanese designer have been in the front of this latest habit, the question is: IS THIS CRAZINESS? Or good MOTIVES?
What is this serious? Hahahahaha. Funny topic. Should be divert to fun town
LORD it wasn't funny but the news was real & calls for everyone's attention
@Ankur0464, am not that so stupid to put up a false info here, besides am not ready to ridicule my dignity and personality. I supposed few people here shouldn't be ignorant of this! Maybe I will paste news link source here soon. WATCH OUT!
Like d group simple plan says: "is everybody goin crazy? Is anybody gonna save me? Can anybody tell me whats going on?If u look all around,u'll see dat something is wrong"
S0me said its a fashi0n...but i think its craziness for men wearing bra.
What? I cant imagine a man wearing bra. Its crazy even if its for fun.
marlou: What? I cant imagine a man wearing bra. Its crazy even if its for fun.
what about gay my dear?those silly things are made to order.