Armerican or chinese movie
84 replies
524 views
I will watch d chinnese movie first.
It depends on the actors
i like both!
Together I watch...

both of them 
American
Depends On actor n Story bt i love 2 wth chinese
Depends On actor n Story bt i love 2 wth chinese...
American of course cz they dnt fly
I go 4 america
American movies r matured bt as 4 d asians i hate their blood tricks.
Off course an american movie.
I dont like chinese movie.
--
i watch both,but hollywood is always the best.all depends on the actor and actress in the movie.
If it is jetli movies.i wil watch chinnese first.
American movie
The title of the movie and the pictures i see in the case is what matters most
American
2gether i watch.bt i like chinese
While my preference is for hollywood movies, alot of my favourite original films are chinese or japanese. So i'll watch both as subtitles don't bother me