I want to learn language other than english
49 replies
418 views
yes muze bhi
I will lyk to learn french, can anyöne help me out
are you ready, come on let see.abadeye[i.e how are you...]
Plz can some one teach me Russia,philipine.malaysia,french
If you wanna learn Swahili, holla at me.Absolutely free. 
R tutors? available?
maybe or....not
virus96: I will lyk to learn french, can anyöne help me out
What do u want to know in french?I wana learn hindi
my language arab and english nd little HEbrew
enroll in a foreign langauge class.. Try nihonggo..
Ganbaremasu!..
i wnt learn hindi
If anybody wants to learn afrikaans i can help u out with the basics. I'm busy learning zulu for the farm.
If u want to learn then u better get started now.
Ano ang pangalan mo?
are ready [sai mu fara daga yanzo.]
will u want to learn PUNJABI or HINDI?
If u want to know tamil...I am ready.... And i am also learning indo...basics...
Please can someone teach me french
I would like to learn english language Pls help me somebody.
Wht language