Homepage wap.mtnonline.com/gwt/n ip address=205.188.101.73 port 80 pw=web un=web bearer setting=web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net after setting as personal now go back to ur web and go and select mtn d personal should be at d default dont activate default for al if u have any problem about dis contact me.
Mtn free browsing
60 replies
659 views
Surely i ll try it
I have try but not work..May u explain more details????
I will try it
I will also try it
Lobstars: Surely i ll try it
pm me if rt workshey de tin fast..
well i go try am
U get mouth
more petrol to u hand mk i go try am
more petrol to ur hand mk i go try am
Sure banker
I neva try am
Nt workn
For n2626
It doesnt work in my phone
U got it rite
U know 4nokia u wil have 2setting forum u wil set d 1st one to personal and go to d web and select mtn
Didnt work.It says:the page cannot be displayed.Internal server error
Nt working
Not working!