There are many ways when a hacker would try to scam you into receiving a file etc, so that you will take the bait and help him with the trojan/virus installation on your hard disk drive. If you need just one way to stop being hacked, the best way is to install an all-in-one solution with anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware solution.
I personally use Norton Internet Security and update our subscription when required. I recommend Norton for their years and track records in the anti-virus arena.
How To Prevent Hacking of Your PC.
14 replies
185 views
Great infos mate..
Thanks. But I use KASPERSKY 2010 antivirus.
-bravo-
thanks bro...
Great inf
thanks ... for the info
Nice..
I appereciate.
Try unplugging the power cord, much easier.
Hmmmm
sorry but you cant prevent your pc to be hacked... u better try not to click every site you see... when someboddy really wants to hack you he gots by defect TCPIP open ports troyans spywares.... the best way is to surf carefully through internet keep the advice
Pls where can i get norton software or any other powerful anti virus and hacker prevention and like how much it will cost. U can reach me on, matth4sure@yahoo.com.
vry useful 4 newbies having pc
Norton? seriously? Roflmao.
All paid & updated anti virus software are working properly.