According to astrology in Sri Lanka, our star signs are given by astrologers, according to our birth TIME. However, I see in many magazines and papers they indicate a time period(ex:Jan 18-Feb12 and so on) below the star sign,as to say if you were born within that range, you belong to that particular star sign.
Thus...according to that, I'm a PISCES. According to my astrologer(time of birth), however, I'm an Aries.
The two star signs are TOTALLY different. I see myself more compatible with Aries though. So what is it that makes sense?
Star signs...
11 replies
158 views
Im capricorn..
I am leo but bro u need 2 choose one outa dem ok?
Am a pices bt never take the magazines advice coz most of the time the shxt they got in there dont even relate to what i go through so i think these are jus a bunch of bull crap to play with the emotionally sensitive people... bt thats just my opinion. 
I'm Scorpio.
im a leo lol
bloody_oddity: what am i if i'm born 8.05pm?
I dunno...lolz!!! I aint no astrologer, babes...
The calculating is done by astrologers, according to your birth date and time. They check the positions of planets and stars at the given date and time.Im Gemini and 90% of the time my horoscope is correct with me.
Stupid star signs 
I am virgo 
Im capricorn..
I'm Scorpio...