ur fav game?
The entire mortal kombat seriese and grandtheft auto seriese together with NFS, TEKKEN AND STREET FIGHTER
god of war, halo3 n asasins creed
Ma fav game; sodoku
I love the story of final fantasy x.. Awesome! Until now still love this game full of memories...
And now i play dota.. Only dota be one of my fav...Yea! Dota rocks! !
God of war n mortal combat r my fav games
Chess
Mostly basketball games
Prince of persia and real football 2009 sis
tekken series n fifa...
Tekken, Gta, street fighter, snow bros
Mine is gta
car race game is my best
Yeeee!! Mine is mortal kombat series
Gta san andreas,fifa 10!!
God of War, winning eleven, gta: , obscure, splinter cell: D.A., Smashcourt Tennis, Devil May Cry 3, Burnout, And many more....
Rambo on fire
I lyk resistance fall of man......heavenly soward
I love the final fantasy series
I also love the G.T.A series